COVID-19 Pandemic Supplies
Due to the Coronavirus known as COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, Security Pro USA has partnered with manufacturers of some of the leading safety equipment designed to keep people safe from the virus and it spreading. As supply shortages are being seen all over the world, Security Pro USA remains dedicated to public safety equipment and protocols. We have access to medical face protection masks, UV light sanitizers, body suits, face protection shields, finger pulse oximeters, protective medical goggles and single use protective medical clothing. Please request a quote from us today if you require any of these items. We currently have a minimum quantity order of 1000.
HELP SLOW THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Practice these tips to help keep you and others safe:
- Stay home if you can and avoid any non-essential outings. Avoid social gatherings of more than 10 people.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet away from others if you must go out in public. Stay connected with loved ones through video and phone calls, texts and social media. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands as much as you can with soap and water for at least 25 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands and wear protective face masks or shields when going out into public.
- Clean and disinfect household surfaces often and high-touch surfaces frequently. High-touch surfaces include phones, remote controls, counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, keyboards, tablets and bedside tables. Follow CDC guidance.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover your nose and mouth, and throw used tissues in a lined trash can. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your arm — not your hands. Wash your hands immediately after and the place you sneezed.