The SecPro R20DB is an advanced trace detection unit designed to to detect both narcotic and explosive substances. Providing high sensitivity and the ability to collect the both positive and negative ions from a single sample. The R20DB fully collects ionized mocules and uses them to find the presence and pinpoint the type of trace substances of a wide range of bombs and drugs.
- Excellent explosive and narcotic detection performance and upgrade application of database of standard substances.
- Dual mode IMS technique, and can detect explosives and narcotics simultaneously without module changing and mode switching
- Fast detection and self-cleaning performance
- Easy to use user inteface and 10.4” TFT touch-screen reduces training
- Low operational and maintenance costs
- High sensitivty allows unit to detect substances at the nanogram level
- Light weight and portable
- Detection Type: Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS)
- Warm-Up Time: 20 minutes
- Dimensions: 13.4" x 12.8" x 9.2"
- Weight: 17.6 lbs (11 Kg)