The DEVTAC Ronin is a full ballistic helmet made of kevlar (not limited to) that weighs about 4.8 lbs. with 80% protection to the head.
The Ronin helmet has detachable plates switchable to different ballistic levels, fucntion and design. The plates are attached by bolts or Velcro. Each of the plates are 7mm thick with 1.5mm sheet of rubber foam for suspension shock absorption. The plates are designed to be separate to lessen the kinetic energy from bullet impacts.
The Ronin helmet frame is lightweight and semi-flexible for impact suspension. It is made of Kevlar and weighs about 1 kg. It is what makes the Ronin so special as it acts as a chassis and we can install almost about anything on it.
The DEVTAC RONIN in ballistic aramidand meets NIJ level 2.
• Ballistic Kevlar, Full 80% Protection
• Weight 2.2 kg - 2.7 kg
• 7mm ballistic Kevlar shell frames, lightweight with vents
• Micro jet fan defogging system built in the lens frames
• ANSI 2871 lenses
• Slide-in lenses for quick replacement
• Nylon 3D air mesh linings for comfort and breathability
• Flextech foam cushion for shock absorption. Made in USA.
• Quick release magnetized cheek plates for better cheek weld
• Two main parts - the mask and the back helmet
• The back helmet has a forehead strap that serves as a harness for blunt force
• The mask is attached to the back helmet by a latch, 5 magnets and 2 pins for quick release
• Picattiny rails • NVG mount
• Head ventilation system
• Full piece mandible
• HUD clamp for Snow 2
• Digital communication system
Regular long - men 180-195cm tall 95 kg in weight
Regular short - men 158-175cm tall , 60-80kg in weight
Wide long - men 180-200cm tall 90-220kg
Wide short - men 158-179cm 90kg-220kg
Custom Orders: The color of the helmet can be a custom color
The mask has 1 year warranty on electronics and 5 years on the frames.