SecPro Lightweight Ceramic & Spectra Multi Curve SAPI Cut Stand Alone Special Rifle Threats Plate
Ceramic/Composite Ballistic Plate with low visibility and high mobility without sacrificing protection
The SecPro Ceramic/Composite Special Threats Rifle Plate is a stand alone hard armor plate that offers protection against common rifle threats including light AP rounds such as the 7.62 x 39 API. Designed with low-profile ceramic/composite technology, the SecPro L210 series of ballistic plates allows the user to maintain low visibility and high mobility without sacrificing protection.
Ceramic/Composite Ballistic Plate Features
- Ceramic/composite design.
- Light AP protection including 7.62 x 39 API.
- Multi shot rated on selected threats.
- Water repellant polyurethane coated
- 1000 Denier CORDURA® fabric finish.
- Made in the U.S.A.