Perimeter Security System
Mifram Pyramid– Bi Directional Passive Vehicle Barriers
World’s first Bi-Directional Barrier. Drive over folded barrier, against Heavy Vehicles. A must for every perimeter security professional. Ideal also for urban areas and hot zones.
- Physical vehicle barrier that prevents cars, trucks, tractors, motorcycles and ATVs from breaking through.
- Blocks entrance and exit of a perimeter at the same time and at the same strength.
- Duel uses: Closed – Bumper;
- Open – Two way barrier.
- Modular anti-ramming barrier system.
- No concrete foundation is needed.
- Hydraulic operation (manual or electrical 220/110/24/12v) as per client request.
Perimeter Security System Pyramid Bi Directional Vehicle Barrier Features
- Patent Pending technology transfers momentum of vehicle to the ground
- Flexible length – individual barrier units fit both together or apart to
- suit varying vehicle and road sizes which allows pedestrians to cross
- Designed for use on sandy, rocky, rough terrain, gravel and asphalt
- Basic color: gray – adaptable as per client request
- Assembly team: 10 persons or forklift or c rane
- Anchoring system – Based on 8 anchors placed to a depth of 30 cm,
- affixing the barrier to the ground
- 604 KJ Energy Absorption – Equal to 80 Concrete blocks of 1M³ (2.4 Ton) Movement for 1 Meter Distance
Pyramid Bi Directional Vehicle Barrier Advantages
- Effective against wheel protection
- Quick installation
- Folds for easy and efficient storage
- Transportable by plane, helicopter, small pick-up truck, jeep, station
- wagon, boat, etc.
- Zero maintenance
- Zero breakdowns
Pyramid Bi Directional Vehicle Barrier Certified
- ISO 90001 : 2008 Certified IQC - Institute of quality & Control.
- Mifram ltd CAGE/NCAGE Code: 2561A
- ASTM International
Pyramid Bi Directional Vehicle Barrier Dimensions [single unit]
Length: ~255 cm [~100”]
Width: ~100 cm [~40”]
Height: ~100 cm [~40”]
Weight: ~350 kg [~771 lbs.]