Cuff-Man is a uniquely designed training dummy that is ideal for teaching proper arrest and control techniques without the typical injury that is associated in this type of training. His hands and fingers are made from a flexible yet durable polyurethane compound for a realistic feel while cuffing while allowing flexible joint action in his wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees and hips.
He possesses an extended chin for realistic grappling techniques while ground fighting. With these features in mind - consider the concept! Velcro loop is sewn into his heavy duty Cordura suit, both front and back, and a slender back board is wrapped with Velcro hook. With the back board installed in a provided free standing mount, Cuff-Man is able to stand on his own at any height desired. Once standing, arrest and control techniques can be performed on Cuff-Man from both front or rear. Just like any resisting suspect, added force is required to pull Cuff-Man to the ground without any hindrances or obstacles.
- A versatile training aid that offers a variety of training capabilities.
- Realistic joint mobility in the elbows, wrist, and knees.
- Fully machined Locking elbows
- The ability to position hands on head (Standing or kneeling)
- The ability to position hands on buttocks
- Extended chin aid’s in teaching the “Carotid Restraint Hold” properly.
- No hindering ropes or cables necessary to suspend Cuff Man.
- The ability to place Cuff Man Free Standing or Prone on the ground.
- Complete system requires only 6 sq. feet of space!
- Optional ECD Training Vest
- ** NOW WITH SEARCH PROP POCKETS! **
Cuff Man is ideal for teaching:
- Pain Compliance Techniques
- Control Holds
- Arm Bars
- Speed Cuffing Techniques
- Leg Iron Application Training
- Ground Fighting Techniques
- Restraint or “hobble” systems
- Prone contraband searches
- Positional Asphyxia
- Reduces unnecessary injuries and Worker’s Compensation Claims.
***Because these items are custom-built, made-to-order products there are no cancellations or refunds on these items. ***