iRecovery Stick For Iphone
Paraben's iRecovery Stick allows simple, fast recovery of deleted data from iPhone and iPad devices. – Recovers Images, Texts, Videos and much more even if they have been Deleted.
The iRecovery Stick runs directly from the stick, leaving no evidence on the phone or computer that a recovery has been performed.
Deleted data is typically recoverable until it has been overwritten by new data. Designed for Law Enforcement and Forensic Investigators, Paraben's iRecovery Stick recovers select deleted data and acquires current information from iPhone & iPad devices running all current iOS versions. The iRecovery Stick is the easiest, most effective way to recover deleted data from an iPhone, iPad or iTouch device.
To use, simply connect the iPhone and the iRecovery Stick to a Windows computer and click start. The software will find all recoverable text messages, call history, contacts, photos, web history and more, and generate and easy-to-read report.
- Recover deleted data including SMS (text messages*), call logs, contacts, web history, photos, hidden photos & more
- Recovers hidden photos from 30+ popular photo hiding apps
- Compatible with all iPhone and iPad models
- Compatible with all iOS versions
- Recovers data from iTunes backup files if phone/iPad is not physically present
- Completely stealth - data is downloaded to the stick, leaving no evidence of recovery on the phone or computer
- Free software updates for life
- Manufactured & supported by a trusted leader with 15+ years of digital forensic product development
- Forensic technology that's easy-to-use - used by law-enforcement & forensic investigators worldwide
- Free lifetime assistance - US-based recovery assistance and technical support
- Powerful search feature - search for keywords like, "drugs", "wife", "husband", "meet", "hotel", etc.
The iRecovery Stick can recover
- Messages (including SMS*, Facebook, KiK & more)
- Call History
- Web History
- Calendar/Appointment Reminders
- Photos, including hidden Photos
- Voice Memos
- Email Accounts
- Map History: See which names and addresses were searched within maps right down the GPS coordinates.
- Recover hidden photos from 30+ popular photo hiding apps, including "Calculator%", Photo Lock Pro, and more
- Faster data acquisition speed
- Twitter data acquisition
- Google Chrome acquisition
- Voicemail acquisition
- Facebook Messenger acquisition
- Lists Installed Apps
- Deleted Gmail Recovery
- Deleted KIK Recovery
- Deleted Evernote Recovery
- Deleted TextFree Recovery
- Deleted TextPlus Recovery
- Deleted Mail.ru Recovery
- Deleted Vkontakte Recovery
- Skype Log Parsing
- Maps History Parsing (iOS 8 and newer)
- Google Maps App
- Jott Messenger App
- LinkedIn Messenger
Recover photos from over 30 picture hiding apps including Secret Photo Vault, "Calculator%", Lock Photo Pro, and more.
Commonly used by teens and spouses, these photo hiding apps are becoming more and more common - the most popular version is disguised as a simple calculator app. The iRecovery Stick can bypass the PIN or password in over 30 popular photo hiding apps and recover all hidden pictures. It doesn't display the PIN or password or recover photos that have been deleted, but it does get every current photo hidden in these apps.
Dynamic Text Data
Dynamic text are words the iPhone learns by what is typed repeatedly and is saved on the iPhone to be used the next time the word is typed. Things like a person's name and the name of a restaurant are easily identifiable and are useful in discovery of common issues.
iPhone has many unique properties such as model number, serial number, phone number, and iOS version. If an investigation ever needs to be presented as evidence in court such information is essential.
Recover Data From an iTunes Backup File without the phone present
The iRecovery Stick can recover deleted data even without the phone. Load the iTunes backup files created in Windows and the stick will recover the same types of data it recovers from the phone itself.
*SMS (text) messages are recoverable from iTunes backup files with no expiration, or directly from the device within 24 hours of deletion. If you need to recover recently deleted SMS or you are continually investigating an iOS device, we recommend that you perform daily iTunes backups. Copy each backup to a different location so they are not overwritten (if you perform a recovery after each backup, it isn’t necessary to copy the backup to a new location).