Yates Extraction/Personal Retention Lanyard
For use as a personal retention and extraction lanyard. Designed to girth hitch to users harness and connect to extraction point via unique aluminum snap hook.
Extraction Retention Lanyard Features
- Built with mil spec. 5625 tubular webbing,
- This lanyard tests over 3400 lbf. (15kN) breaking strength.
- Kong Tango double locking snap hook is classified to meet NFPA 1983/2006 edition standards.
Personal Retention Lanyard Specification
- Strength 7425 lbf. (33kN).
- Made in USA.
- Colors available: Terra and Black.
566 Lanyard, terra: (NSN# 4240016138368)