Well suited for rescue, military, SWAT and tactical rappel applications where a metal attachment point is not necessary. Originally designed for the US Navy Seals tactical teams, the anatomical configuration of the harness has made it the choice for many tactical teams who need a non-restrictive harness system. Front attachment point is provided through slot webbing construction. Weight 1 lb. 3 oz.
• One size, fully adjustable
• Available in terra, black and foliage green
• Quick leg adjustment with camlock buckles
• All hardware plated or epoxy coated in color
• One gear rack
• Meets ASTM/ANSI/OSHA Seat harness standards
310 Rescue Seat Black (NSN# 4240016116986)