The V1 Vampire is an ultra-compact, combat-ready dual-output flashlight that provides both white light and infrared output without the need for an IR filter. This ground- breaking handheld illumination tool features virtually failure-proof power-regulated white and infrared LEDs and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that optimally shapes both beams for reach and surround light.
The V1’s click-type tailcap switch—shrouded to help prevent accidental activation—lets you quickly select an output level. In white light mode, partially press the tailcap pushbutton for a momentary-on 250-lumen high-output beam; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for 5-lumen low-output beam with extended runtime.
To switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. The tailcap switch again lets you easily select output levels in IR mode—partially press for a momentary-on 100-milliwatt high-output beam, press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for a 5-milliwatt low IR beam.
The V1 Vampire runs on a single 123A lithium battery, is constructed of aerospace aluminum that’s Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability, and is 0-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture. The V1 also features a lockout tailcap, which prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.
Output / Runtime -- Infrared (IR)
- Infrared and white-light output from one all-LED head, no IR filter needed
- Virtually failure-proof LED emitters regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light output
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again for low
- Heavy-duty stainless steel clip provides multiple carry options
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life