Drop In/Drop Thru Anchors - Anchorage Connectors
Sellstrom Drop Through Anchors are a quick, simple and cost effective alternative for a temporary overhead anchoring point. The cable drops through a hole or opening in substrate above work area making it ready to be used as a 5,000 lb. overhead anchor for fall protection. Various cable lengths and steel plate sizes are available. Applications include concrete floors, steel girders and steel grates. Refer to manual for installation details.
Drop In/Drop Thru Anchors Features:
- Removable Anchors, developed for fall protection, are safe, lightweight, and surprisingly simple to employ.
- PeakWorks manufactures 2 styles of removable anchors
- Drop Thru Anchors
- Concrete anchors
- The Drop Thru Anchor is a removable and reusable anchor designed for overhead applications. Available in three different sizes 4”, 6”, 12” diameter plates. Simply insert the cable end of the anchorage connector to an approved anchor and begin using it. Once the task is complete pull the cable back through the opening and its ready to be re-used.
- PeakWorks anchors have been tested to meet ANSI Z359.7. They have a long list of benefits above competitive products.
- A few include:
- Ease of use – simply drill the proper size hole into your concrete, blow the dust out with compressed air, and insert the unit.
- Multi-directional attributes – PeakWorks Removable anchors work in horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Reusability – when your job is done, simply fill in the drilled hole if necessary and reuse at your new desired location.
9452-DTA - 12 in. Square plate with 12 in. cable
9452-DTA2 - 6 in. round plate with 6 in. cable
9452-DTA3 - 4 in. round plate with 8 ft. cable.
9452-DTA4 - 4 in. round plate with 2 ft. cable.
9452-DTA5 - 12 in. round plate with 6 ft. cable
9452-DTA6 - 6 in. round plate with 8.5 ft. cable.