Scanwedge is designed as a lightweight, rapid response x-ray system for tough law enforcement and EOD environments.
Scanwedge has a unique flat panel imager that is lightweight and backpackable, producing high quality x-ray images time after time.
Lightweight, battery powered, robust and easy to use Scanwedge contains no moving parts nor fragile components and has a weather-protective milspec cover for use in tough field environments.
- Unique rugged and lightweight flat panel imager (imaging area less than 1” thick )
- 3 component operation (generator, imager, laptop) – no additional interface box needed
- Direct X-ray Image Viewing with Fast rescans – take multiple x-ray exposures without reapproach to retrieve the plate
- Ethernet cable or wireless operation
Compact 8 x 10” (20 x 25 cm)
Larger 10 x 13” (25 x 33 cm) option
Works with most portable x-ray sources including the Golden XR150, Golden XR200,
Golden XRS-3 and also recommended continuous x-ray sources
Image processing features
Scanwedge uses our powerful ScanView software to give you a range of image manipulation options to get all the detail out of your x-ray image. Features include Zoom, inverse Image, b/w, pseudo color, pseudo 3D, contrast enhancement, clean image, rotation, distance, measure and show gradients.
A range of annotation tools allow you to insert text, notes and highlight suspect areas.
Totally battery powered in the field for over 5 hours continuous operation
Provided in rugged pelistyle transport case with integral charging system
ScanView’s database software allows you to store and manage over 32,000 images using searchable fields. Raw and Stored images can be immediately exported by email or across a network.
Equipment Service and Support
Our comprehensive global equipment support packages provide you with a range of service options to support your equipment in the field and ensure its reliability and performance.
Standard System Configuration
- Scanwedge 2520 flat panel ccd x-ray imager
- XR200 X-ray generator
- Spare generator battery
- High specification laptop
- Scanview security imaging software
- 50m cable on reel
- Integrated System Chargers
- Wheeled Pelistyle Transit Case
Scanwedge Imaging Panel Specifications
X-ray Imaging Area
Compact 8 x 10” (20 x 25 cm)
Thickness: 0.7" (1.8 cm)
Weight 11 lbs (5.1 kgs)
Battery Type: Lithium Polymer Rechargeable
Battery Operation: 5 Hours
Recharge: 8 hours
Charging System: 100-240V AC
XR200 supplied with standard system configuration
Dimensions: 12.5” x 4.5” x 7.5” (31.73 cm x 11.5 cm x 19 cm)
Weight: 12 lbs (5.5 kgs)
Penetration: 0.5" (15mm) steel
Photon Energy: 150 Kv
See X-Ray generator pages for specifications of alternative x-ray sources.
• 15.4" WXGA Screen (1280x800) Glare / WSXGA+ (1680x1050) Glare
• Intel P8400 Core 2 Duo 2.26Ghz 1066FSB 3MB Mobile
• Vidia GeForce Go 9600M GT 512MB Video
• 2Gb DDR2 800 Memory
• Serial ATA Hard Drive, up to 500GB
• 160Gb Hard Disk Drive
• DVD+/- RW Drive
• Card Reader
• Optional 802.11g Wireless LAN
• RJ-45, USB, VGA
• 10/100 LAN
• Windows 7 Professional (English)
Scanview image processing features
Zoom, inverse Image, b/w, pseudo color, pseudo 3D, contrast enhancement, clean image, rotation, distance, measure and show gradients.
A range of annotation tools: Insert text, notes and highlight suspect areas.
Image Database and Incident Management Tools
***Please note that Security X-Ray Inspection Systems are made to order items and cannot be purchased online ***