- For specialist search, investigation, examination and exploitation
- Portable and easy to set up and use in 2 minutes
- High Dynamic range
- Superior Resolution
- Images Image analysis includes zoom, reverse black and white, pseudo-color, pseudo 3D and measure, show gradients, rotation, distance, contrast enhancement and more
- Works with most portable x-ray sources including golden XR150, golden XR200, golden XRS-3 and also recommended continuous x-ray sources
- Image print and email. archive in excess of 32,000 images on PC or CD/DVD
- Text, Voice and Image Annotation tools
- Full database management tools
- Wired and Wi-Fi operation
8 x 10” (20 x 25 cm)
- IED Search and Investigation
- Contraband Detection
- Forensic Investigations
- Electronic Countermeasures
- Aerospace/Automotive Inspection
- Electronic Components
- Museum Conservation / Art studies
Image processing features
Scansilc 2520 uses our powerful ScanView software to give you a range of image manipulation options to get all the detail out of your x-ray image. Features include Zoom, inverse Image, b/w, pseudo color, pseudo 3D, contrast enhancement, clean image, rotation, distance, measure and show gradients. ScanView is also available with multi-lingual imaging software and operating guides.
A range of annotation tools allow you to insert text, notes and highlight suspect areas.
ScanView’s database software allows you to store over 32,000 images using searchable fields on harddisc or cd. Raw and Stored images can be immediately exported by email or across a network.
Equipment Service and Support
Our comprehensive equipment support packages provide you with a range of service options to support your equipment in the field and ensure its reliability and performance.
Scansilc 2520 X-ray Imager Specifications
Image Area Format: 8 x 10" (25 x 20 cm)
Active Imaging Area: 7" x 9.3"
Imager Size: 15.7 x 9.25 x 1"
Imager Weight: 7.2 lbs
Dynamic Range: 14 bits
Resolution: 3.94 lp/mm
Pixel Pitch: 127 microns
Receptor: Amorphous Silicon
Housing: Aluminum with carbon fiber/aluminum sensor protection
Interface Control Box
Dimensions: 10"(l) x 3.5"(w) 7.4"(h)
Weight: 8 lbs
- Wireless X-ray acquisition
- Wireless image transmission
- Dual Energy Module - material discrimination/organic material detection
- RoV integration
- Foreign language options (OS, Imaging Software, Manuals)