Scanmax 25 Cabinet X-Ray Scanner
The Scanna Scanmax 25 is a large capacity x-ray system designed for general purpose mail and parcel security x-ray screening. Scanmax 25 has a large capacity x-ray mailscreening chamber of 56 x 42 cm making it the perfect postal x-ray scanner for checking bundles of letters, courier deliveries, york trays, parcels and handbags. Scanmax 25 produces an extremely detailed x-ray image of an item’s contents which is displayed on screen for fast and easy viewing. Scanmax 25 software offers a range of color density based contrasts, allowing operators to quickly and accurately distinguish between legitimate harmless items and malicious mail and be able to instantly confirm a parcel’s safety.
Scanmax 25 Cabinet X-Ray Scanner Features
Compact and Easy to Use - Scanmax 25 is a freestanding postal security x-ray screening cabinet combining a large screening chamber with a compact physical size. It is designed for ease of use by non-technical staff and the front loading door and small footprint mean it can be located virtually anywhere in the workplace.
- Images are automatically enhanced for optimum clarity with the option to be shown in negative. There are also several image enhancement options for highlighting low, medium and high density materials as well as for defining powders, syringes and circuitry.
- Image enhancements are made using a simple handheld mouse. All images are stored on screen until the next x-ray exposure is made.
- Both Scanna and customer tests have shown that Scanmax Colorscan x-ray scanners are able to clearly view powders in envelopes provided the envelopes are scanned flat in small batches (up to 40 envelopes on top of the envelope containing powder).
Scanmax 25 Versatile Monitor
- The 17″ flat screen monitor can sit on top of unit, on top of desk or be remote wired to a security control room.
- This is an advantage over postal cabinet x-ray units incorporating a built in monitor (remote viewing possible and no unit shutdown or expensive maintenance due to monitor error- simply swap over monitor!)
Advanced Options - The optional Scanprint facility allows you to print, email and archive x-ray images while the Network model allows you to link your x-ray machine up to a pc on your network to save and view images remotely.
Safe and Secure - Scanmax 25 cabinet X-ray machines produce only very low level x-rays and conform to all published international Electrical Safety and Radiation Standards. Each x-ray cabinet is issued with a Radiation Safety and Test Certificate. It is completely safe for use by any person including pregnant women.
- A range of Operator Training Programs and X-ray Image Recognition Charts is available.
- We also sell a compact desk-top cabinet x-ray unit for letters and small A4 size packages – Scanmax 15 and an advanced mail and parcel cabinet x-ray scanner – Scanmax 225.
- Scanmax 25 is designed and tested to comply to US FDA Standards for Cabinet X-ray systems CFR 1020.40.
Scanmax 25 Scanner Standard System Configuration
- Scanmax 25 Postal Cabinet X-ray Scanner
- 17” flat panel viewing monitor
- Handheld Mouse Control
- System safety key
- VGA monitor lead
- Monitor IEC lead
- Mains Lead
- Operating Manuals
- 12 month back to base exchange warranty
- The Scanmax 25 is designed and tested to comply to the British Security Industry Standard: PAS97:2012 Specification for Mailscreening.
- Power Supply: 100V +/- 15% and 220V +/- 15% single phase 50/60 hz - (state voltage when ordering)
Size and Weight
- Dimensions: H: 63.5" x W: 17" x D: 24" (H: 161.5cm x W: 43 cm x D: 61cm)
- Weight: 330lbs (170 kgs) unpacked. 550lbs (250 kgs) packed.
- Shipping Dims: H: 60" x W: 31" x D: 45" (H: 150 cm x W: 112 cm x D: 77 cm)
Scanmax 25 Cabinet X-Ray Scanner Capacity and Throughput
- Max.Parcel size: H: 19.6" x W: 15.7" x 21.6" (H: 50 cm x W: 40 cm x D: 55 cm)
- Screening speed: Approx 60,000 items per hour in batches of 500. Contents of mailsack can be scanned in approximately 10-15 minutes. 250 packages per hour screened individually.
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel minimum
- Penetration: 0.1" steel
- Wire Detection: 36 AWG
- KvP: 70-90 KvP
- Current: 8 mA
- Cooling Method: Oil Cooled
Safety and Emissions
- Magnetic media: Scanmax 25 will not damage magnetic tape, computer disks, CDs DVDs, video tape, ID cards, Credit Cards
- Radiation: Scanmax 25 meets all published international radiation regulations with emissions of less than 0.1 microsieverts per hour
- Temperature: 0 -40 C
- Max Humidity: 95%
- 19” monitor
- Remote monitor and mouse
- Blast protection cladding
- PC Link upgrade
- 1.5 megapixel camera upgrade
- Print, Save, Share and Stream Images upgrade (via PC link)
- Network capability upgrade (via PC link)
- Advanced Image Analysis upgrade (via PC link)
- Remote viewing across network upgrade (via PC link)
- Remote diagnostics upgrade (via PC link)
***Please note that Security X-Ray Inspection Systems are made to order items and cannot be purchased online ***