Rebel Tactical Water Filter Straw - Portable Water Filtration System for Safe Drinking, Water Filter for Outdoor Activities, Emergencies, Travel,Camping, Survival, Hiking, Backpacking
Rebel Tactical's #RT-WS-BLUE LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness
The Rebel Tactical Personal Water Filter contains no chemicals, no batteries, and no moving parts to wear out. It features a high flow rate and weighs only 2oz. The ultimate survival tool for hiking, camping, ultralight backpacking, hunting, travel, scouting, and emergency preparedness, its straw design is ideal for purifying water from streams, lakes, ponds and other contaminated sources. No disaster kit or bug out bag is complete without a Rebel Tactical's LifeStraw, an essential component of any prepper gear lineup. Unlike many similar filters on the market today, LifeStraw has met EPA standards for water filtration in independent testing and removes a minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), filtering to an amazing 0.2 microns and surpassing EPA standards for water filters. LifeStraw has been used around the world under extreme conditions for humanitarian relief, providing clean drinking water in developing communities. The Rebel Tactical's LifeStraw Personal water filtration straw measures 91.5"L x 1.7"W x 11"H inches and weighs 2 pounds; includes a sealed bag for storage in backpack or survival kit. For each Rebel Tactical's LifeStraw purchased, one child in a developing community receives safe drinking water for an entire school year
- Award-winning Rebel Tactical's LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1 5,000 liters (1,320 gallons) of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 91.5"L x 1.7"W x 11"H inches
- ✅ OUTDOOR SURVIVAL WATER NEEDS - This survival gear provides an easy and efficient way to obtain clean drinking water for your outdoor water needs. The mini and lightweight filtering system is perfect for activities like recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, travel, and emergency preparedness.
- ✅ COMPACT & LONG LASTING - The portable and durable straw filtration system is only 7.1 inches long and 1 inch in diameter, making it compatible with any bottle, cup, or glass. It weighs just 2 ounces and can fit in your palm, pocket, gym bag, backpack, survival pack, or purse. The removable ends allow for easy cleaning, and it can provide up to 5,000 liters (1,320 gallons) of drinking water.
- ✅ FIVE FILTRATION STAGES - Our upgraded 5-stage filtration system includes multiple layers of filters, such as coarse filter screen, double layer pp cotton fiber, coconut shell activated carbon, and hollow fiber ultrafiltration membranes. This system can effectively filter water to be clean and safe for consumption.
- ✅ FINE PORES - The 0.1 microns pore size of our straw can filter out even the tiniest particles. Despite its high filtration accuracy, our straw maintains an optimum flow rate (500ml/min) for your convenience.
- ✅ PREMIUM MATERIALS & MULTIPLE FILTERING MODES - Our water filters are made of high-quality materials and offer versatile filtering modes. They have a smaller frame compared to other filter straws on the market, making them more convenient to use. They are also ideal for connecting with soft water pouches or disposable water bottles to squeeze, or as a replacement gravity filter to provide clean water for your family or group.