RamPak with Break/Rake
- Our popular two handled 35 lbs. RatRam™
- 30″ bolt cutters
- 30″ RatBar™ Break/Rake tool
- Custom backpack holds tools secure for maximum comfort and mobility while allowing for quick tool removal
The center piece of this multi-purpose kit is our two handled 35-lb. RatRam™. This compact and ergonomically designed ram is held in place by quick release buckles. The ram is held tightly securely against the users back to maximize comfort and mobility.
The second tool is our 30” BC30 bolt cutter. 3/8” cutting capacity with coated in tactical black finish. Nonconductive handles are available upon request at additional cost. The third tool is the 30” RatBar™ Break/Rake. This multi-purpose tool has Halligan style adze end on one side and a break/rake tool on the other end. Break end features hardened tool steel tip to quickly break automotive glass.
Tools are conveniently carried in a custom, heavy duty back pack. Pack is constructed with:
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and adjustable padded hip belt
- Includes three pouches with upper straps to secure tools
- Cover flaps with two tie downs
- Semi-rigid backing material for strength and comfort
- Loop handle on top to lift pack
- Velcro pad for identification label
- Backpack material: Constructed of Mil-C-43734, Class 3 water repellent 11-ounce 1000-denier nylon.
- Available in Black, Olive Drab, or Coyote Tan
|RatBar™ Break/Rake||PB30-S-WBR||8 lbs|
|Custom Backpack||3 lbs|
|30” Tools with 23-lb. Ram||RMP30-23-WBR|
|24” Tools with 23-lb. Tools||RMP24-35-WBR|
|24” Tools with 35-lb. Tools||RMP24-23-WBR|