Rapid Assault Tools 30" Ratbar
The high strength steel Ratbar is an absolute must for ever entry team. This single piece, dropped forged bar has superior durability for years of service. This engineered bar has features designed in that make all the difference when it matters most:
- Thin fork that curves behind door and can still remove hinges
- Thin yet high strength adze end with slight curve
- Hex shaped shaft for excellent control with gloves or wet environments
- Optional spike to be used on inward swing doors or padlocks This multipurpose tool makes for quick work on doors, locks, hinges, windows, etc. Bar is available in various lengths with or without a spike.
- Available lengths: 24” (61 cm) or 30” (76 cm)
- Drop forged with high carbon steel, fully heat treated
- Coated in tactical black (Chrome plated available)
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Made in the USA
One of the most popular entry tools, The RatBar is single piece cast construction, using a high strength alloy for superior durability. Available with or without a spike for quick work on locks, latches, or doors.
Heavy-duty nylon sling included. Available in tactical black or chrome plated finish. Weight: 10 lbs
PB30 — 30” Ratbar
PB30-S — 30” Ratbar with spike
PB30-S-CP — 30” Ratbar with spike Chrome Plated