Protex HD-53 Safe
Protex HD series high quality burglary safes are equipped with latest technology digital safe locks.
The PROTEX HD series safes are all equipped with the latest technology in Electronic Digital safe locks. These safes are designed for ease of use, security and practicality at an affordable price. PROTEX safes give you peace of mind that your valuables are safe and secure. The doors are made from heavy solid plate steel to prevent from prying the door with a crowbar. The adjustable felt lined shelving can hold documents, passports, valuables, and more. The digital lock is using 4 AA batteries which will last for a few years (under normal use) before replacement is needed. The PROTEX HD safe can be installed on hardwood floors, concrete floors, carpet floors and tile floors quickly and easily by anyone. There is no hard wiring and no need to hire a contractor! The PROTEX HD safe combines the ultimate in security, technology and accessibility.
Features of Protex HD 53 Safe:
- 5 Active chrome locking bolts 1-1/4" dia.
- This line of safes is an excellent choice for your home or business
- Felt lined shelves.
- Battery powered electronic keypad.
- Power override box included.
- 2 override keys included (Laser key)
- 4 Pre-drilled anchor holes (bottom)
- Bolting hardware included for concrete floors
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof materials are applied for durability
- 2-1/2" thick door with 3/8" solid steel-plate to prevent prying
- 2 Adjustable and removable shelves
Specification of Protex HD 53 Safe
Exterior Dimensions: 14-7/8" (W) x 20-7/8" (H) x 14-1/4" (D)
Interior Dimensions: 13-1/4" (W) x 19" (H) x 10-3/8" (D)
Cubic Ft. Capacity: 1.51
Door Opening: 9-1/2" (W) x 18-1/2" (H)
Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (3/8 solid steel plate)
Product Weight: 105 lbs.