PET: Personal Emergency Transmitter. Personal safety device sends emergency text alerts with GPS location. NO Monthly fees required.
- PET connects to your Android smartphone or iPhone to send emergency text notifications and a GPS link to your pre-selected (up to 30) recipients.
- Simply press and hold the PET device button for 2 seconds or more to activate the emergency notifications.
- In an emergency, PET will send updated text notifications of your location if it changes by 30 feet or more.
- No monthly charges or third-party monitoring
- Ideal for wearing on a lanyard. PET is waterproof and has a battery that lasts up to 3 years.
- PET improves personal safety in a variety of scenarios when in a panic, under duress, and in a medical emergency.
- Personal safety for seniors, students, lone or nighttime employees, rideshare drivers and any person at risk.
- Simple and automated emergency notification without having to reach for, unlock and fumble with your phone
- Size: 3.3 inches (85 m) height, 2.1 inches (54 mm) width, 0.16 inches (4 mm) thickness
- Weight: 0.6 ounces (18 grams)
- Environment: Waterproof and dustproof
- Battery life: Up to 3 years depending on use
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0
- Transmit range: 100 feet line of sight
- Apple iPhone 6 or later (iOS 10 or newer) and Samsung, Moto, Google, LG, etc. (Android version 6.0 or later)
- Bluetooth Smart technology (4.0 LE)
- PET App for iOS or Android must be installed and running on your phone
- Bluetooth must be turned ON
- Location services (GPS) must be activated for precise location
- PET device must be within range of the smartphone
- Cellular connection to your smartphone for sending the text alerts
- Package Dimensions : 8.54 x 5.55 x 0.63 inches; 1.45 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Manufacturer : DataSoft