Perimeter Security Solutions
Modular Vehicle Barrier - MVB-II
The high-security truck and vehicle barrier systems light weight, portable and easy to deploy modular vehicle barriers. Suitable for urban areas and hot zones. Can be easily shifted in quick turnaround time.
- Stops ramming vehicles from breaking through restricted or events urban areas.
- Must to have for Perimeter Security Personal
- Improved design which passed certificate tests.
- Modular anti-ramming barrier system that stops vehicles.
- Cost Effective and Zero maintenance
Vehicle Barrier MVB-II Certification
- ISO 90001 : 2008 Certified IQC - Institute of quality & Control.
- BSI Impact Tested - PAS 68
- High PAS 68 Standards - IWA 14 Armour Series Road Blocker
Portable Vehicle Barriers MVB-II Features
- Physical modular vehicle barrier that prevents cars, trucks, tractors, motorcycles and
- ATVs from breaking through
- Patent Pending technology transfers momentum of vehicle to the ground
- Flexible length – individual barrier units fit together to suit varying
- vehicle and road sizes
- Designed for use on sandy, rocky, rough terrain, gravel and asphalt
- Safety lights and signs
- Basic color: yellow – adaptable as per client request
- Assembly team: 1 person
MVB-II Vehicle Barrier System Advantages
- Effective against wheel protection
- Assembled in minutes – no tools required
- Folds for easy and efficient storage
- Transportable by plane, helicopter, small pick-up truck, jeep, station wagon, boat, etc.
- Lightweight – can be easily and quickly carried and switched from one location to another
- Zero breakdowns
- Multi terrian asphalt & gravel
- Tested & Approved
- PAS 68 - Tested at 2,500 Kg @ 48 Km/Hr
- IWA - Tested at 2,500 Kg @ 48 Km/Hr
- Movement for 1 Meter Distance
- 222 KJ Energy Absorption - Equal to 29 Concrete blocks of 1M³