Modular Vehicle Barriers
Passive Vehicle Barriers | Lightweight Vehicle Barrier | Portable Vehicle Barrier
The Mifram Modular Vehicle Barrier or MVB is a lightweight, moveable and modular vehicle barrier designed to help non-fatal stopping of intruding vehicles
Mifram Passive Vehicle Barrier Features:
- The vehicle barrier is for deployment in combat zones, camps, installations as well as for civilian uses. Non-lethal solution that helps stop vehicles and assists vehicular control – without destroying vehicle
- Modular barrier units can be installed in any length required to create a barrier adapted for various wide road widths according to users intend application.
- The vehicle barrier is effective against vehicles that have run-flat protection fitted as opposed to spike systems
- It can be used in various terrains and weather conditions and especially effective on rocky, sandy, rough terrain
- This cost-effective vehicle barrier can be stored in compact storage when not in use the barrier folds up to conserve storage space and allow for easy access.
Use of MVB Vehicle Barrier Against Vehicles
- Commercial and Private Vehicles
- Light trucks
- Quad bikes
- Motor bikes
- All-terrain vehicles
- Small Pack and Transport Animals
- Also contributes to denying pedestrian access
How it works
Its special design (L shaped) acts to block trucks and can stop vehicles by transferring the vehicles horizontal momentum to vertical momentum.
The barrier directs the momentum downwards into the ground in order to drastically reduce or terminate it forward momemtum.
The stopping distance and number of barriers needed for any weight and vehicle speed, are provided by Mifram as part of its service.
An innovative pivot system allows the barrier to be used as a swing gate for vehicle inspection or allowing emergency service vehicles to move in or out of event areas.
Mifram strives to achieve a stronger balance between portability and blocking ability in vehicle barriers.
MVB Vehicle Barrier Specification :
|Folded length||~6-8 m.|
|Stored width||~2.5 m.|