Mifram Fortified Front Line Posts - Building Fortification
Front line Command Posts Fortification
Fortified, transportable, universal, multi-layer containers for front line positions.
A unique fortification system for the fast erection and deployment of fortified areas – designed for military units and governmental agencies needing command and control capabilities in fortified facilities close to active forces.
Fortified Front Line Posts Features:
- Approved by Fortification Experts
- Roof fortification completed
- Crane truck places armored plating on the container’s roof
- Three containers are placed on alongside the other
- Containers without internal walls – create a large space
- Crane truck delivers containers and armored plating to the staging area
- Four completed containers deployed
Modular Command Posts Characterstics:
- Sizes change on demand
- Fortification level can be adapted to threat level
- Standard fortification is to the level of a direct hit from 120 mm, mortar, 122 mm armor piercing shell, light weapons and shrapnel