Mifram Security Expandable Safe Room
Bulletproof Shelters | Anti-terrorism mobile shelters
Folding, steel, fortified structure provides protection from weapons fire, blast and shrapnel. Can also be used as a safe room against kidnapping, theft, forced entry, and terror attacks. Effective protection, lightweight and quickly installed.
A REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCT FOR PROTECTION FROM TERRORISM
Day-to-day: takes up almost no space. The folded ESR takes up only 25 – 50 cm. (depend on model) of one of the walls, is almost unnoticeable and doesn’t disturb day-to-day life. Can be hidden with a curtain or cupboard.
In an Emergency: in just a few minutes you are protected. Opened by one person, simply, easily, immediately and fast and provides total protection in just a few minute.
Bulletproof Shelters Suitable for any location – inside or outside
- Public buildings, embassies.
- Rented buildings
- Listed buildings
- Can be installed in vans and trucks
Expandable Safe Room Advantages
- The ESR can be supplied with manual or automatic opening mechanism. At the touch of a button on a remote control the safe room is available for use within a few minutes.
- Bulletproofing is hidden within the walls according to threat assessments and the allowed weight of the unit. (Lightweight protection using complex materials is more expensive than heavy fortification).
- Transforms any storeroom or shed into a fortified room.
Bulletproof Shelters Simple, fast & easy installation
Arrives in sections and can be installed quickly. In just one working day you have a folding safe room (can be purchased as a complete unit). During installation, whether inside or outside:
- No need to replace doors
- No need to replace windows
- The ESR can be installed in any room – in an old building or a new one
- The ESR can be dismantled which makes it suitable for rented properties
Wide Range of Threat Solutions As required by the client
- Forced entry, theft, and kidnapping
- Terrorist attacks (optional)
- Protection from gases at factories using hazardous materials and disaster areas
- Heavy missiles and blast damage in existing buildings
- Earthquakes in existing buildings
- Chemical & biological/dangerous gases and materials
Expandable Safe Room
- Day-to-Day - takes up almost no space
- In an Emergency - open in a few minutes
- Expanded position
- Entering the safe room
- Bullet resistance test
Expandable Safe Room