Skip to content
Ami / Tami: Combat Post / Guard Tower
Fortified, movable combat post used as a check point and/or (elevated sangar) observation post.
AVAILABLE IN TWO MODELS:
Ami – Ground based, moveable fortified post.
Tami – Moveable, fortified observation tower.
Ami / Tami: Combat Post / Guard Tower Features:
- AMI – portable, fortified combat post
- Can be set up at various heights and on overlooking roofs
- PATENT PENDING
- Used by the US Army
- Cat. No. BMFR-052
Ami / Tami: Combat Post / Guard Tower Advantages:
- 360° field of view
- Fortification according to threat definition
- Easily accommodates 3 soldiers with full combat gear
- Firing slits in external wall that open and close as needed
- The elevated sangar can be quickly placed at the top of a tower or roof of a building
- Improved acoustics reduce gunfire noise inside the cabin
- Location is easily changed to maximize operational usage
- Many different types of spotlights
- Can be air transported by helicopter or cargo planes