Liquiscan Liquid Threats Detector
LIQUISCAN™ is a ruggedized liquid explosives narcotics and Toxic Industrial
Chemicals (TIC’s) detector providing vapor detection in less than 7 seconds.
LIQUISCAN™ provides security professionals with the latest detection capabilities uniquely developed to address global terrorism with specific operational requirements such as extreme temperatures, wind, rain, sand, drop and shock. These enhanced capabilities enable to address an expanded customer base to include airports, ports and border control, law enforcement and critical infrastructure – in other words, security personnel who require a robust,
lightweight and a highly reliable system.
HF-QCM Nanotechnology Sensors
The patented High-Frequency Quartz Crystal Microbalance sensors detect and identify a wide range of substances with great accuracy and speed. The sensors are successfully integrated in the LIQUISCAN™ with a unique design of a sensor matrix coated with selective polymers.
The detection and identification of target materials is based on the piezoelectric effect where changes in mass affect the resonating frequency of the HF-QCM sensors by the adsorption of foreign molecules on their selective coatings.
The changes in frequency are accurately detected and measured.
Vapor Sample Collection
The LIQUISCAN™ enables vapor sampling and was designed with portability and flexibility in mind. It offers to analyze the sample in the point-of-screening in real-time with a secure attachment to the operator’s hand. Applications include liquids, powders and gels found in bottles, vehicles, luggage, freight, maritime containers and aircargo.
Sample analysis and results require minimal interpretation, so operators may concentrate on obtaining an efficient sample. The LIQUISCAN™ onboard processor automatically handles all data logging, including time, date, and sample analysis for each alarm. A complete history of saved data and alarm files can be viewed, analyzed, downloaded and printed at any time.
- The HF-QCM sensors are green and safe; and do not contain any radioactive source
- HF-QCM enables enhanced liquid explosives, narcotics and 0TIC’s detection
- Expandable threat libraries are available to accommodate unique user requirements
- Self-calibration and automatic cleaning mechanism enables a short clear down time after an alarm
- Proven and reliable operation in dusty, humid, and high traffic areas
- Rapid detection and identification in less than 7 seconds
- Touch screen menus on a graphical user interface can be easy to learn and operate
- Software upgrades can be easy to install
- Local language options available
- Three default user levels (Operator, Supervisor and Service Manager) for greater access control
- Helps reduce capital investments by providing a portable solution for liquid screening
- Patented vapor sampling technology help to reduce consumables costs
- Automatic self-diagnostics software to reduce maintenance downtime
High-Frequency Quartz Crystal Microbalance Sensors (HF-QCM)
Vapor sample collection with consumable vapor tips
|Vapor Samples Collection||
Vapor sample collection with a portable and battery operated Vapor Sampler; supplied with two types of Sampling Probes and a DC charger
Hydrogen Peroxide, Nitromethane, Hydrazine, Astrolite, Nitroglycerine, EGDN
Particle: low nanogram (ng) range
Less than 2%
Less than 60 seconds
Less than 5 seconds
Audio and visual, with substance identification
3.5” Color TFT touchscreen LCD display
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic and others
Unlimited data logging, including time, date, sample analysis, and system status
Mini USB Port, Bluetooth® , Wi-Fi and RS-232
Optional evidence printout via remote printer
96-265VAC, 50-60Hz with 110/220V DC charger
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with 6 hours of field operations
660 gr. Including battery
(L x W x D): 19.87” x 13.93” x 4.68” (221 x 71 x 86 cm)
|Operating Temperature Range||
20℉ to 130℉ (-7℃ to + 54℃), less than 95% relative humidity, Non-condensing
Wind, rain, shock and 1 meter (3’) drop resistance, ability to operate in wind conditions
Supplied with a Mil Spec STANAG 4280 / Defense Standard 81-41 watertight,
Optional adjustable workstation with locking wheels
CE Mark and EMC Certification