Security Metal Detector - Garrett PD 6500i Grey
The Garrett PD 6500i Security Metal Detector leads the industry with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. Designed for maximum throughput without compromising security, the PD 6500i is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide.
Walkthrough Metal Detector For Special Events
- The Garrett PD 6500i is ideal for special events use when configured with a battery module and caster set.
- This option allows for easy, rapid deployment at special events, stadiums, schools, and other large venues with no wires to deal with
- Within minutes, a checkpoint can be set up, or moved to another location to meet security needs at a moment's notice.
Garrett PD 6500i Walk Through Metal Detector have multiple Programming Setting include: -
- Special Events
- Nuclear Buildings
- Loss Prevention
The Garrett PD 6500i- with numerous frequency selections and excellent interference rejection - can be added to existing checkpoints without having to replace other brand units.
NOTE: Caster Wheels shown are sold separately
Pinpoint the threat with 33 zone PD 6500i
Security Metal Detector Features:
- 33 pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center and right sides of the body.
- 21 standard programs for security application versatility.
- International security standards The PD 6500i meets the world's highest test certifications, including the following international airports:
- Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance.
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher throughput.
- Directional counter with four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
- Superior versatility: selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
- Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management.
- Meets IP55 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
- Pacing lights at the entrance display universal "wait" and "proceed" symbols for traffic control.
- The PD 6500i is an "Approved Metal Detector for Homeland Security" under the SAFETY Act.