Garrett 1166020 CSI Pro-Pointer II Pinpointing Metal Detector
FULFILLMENT 30 DAYS
Hand-held metal detector - CSI Pro-Pointer II
Garrett CSI Pro-Pointer II Hand-held metal detector pinpointer alarm, with increased durability and sensitivity
With a new lost pinpointer alarm, increased durability and sensitivity the Garrett CSI Pro-Pointer II Pinpointing Metal Detector has everything you’ve come to trust from the original… along with improved retuning capability with fast on/off cycles which allow the user to quickly tune out the detection of saltwater, wet sand or highly mineralized ground, shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets, tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc. It also helps gauge target size/distance and identify edges of large target as well as pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal.
Hand-held metal detector CSI Pro-Pointer II features
- Auto-Off Feature - After one hour of warning chirps, the CSI Pro-Pointer II will power off automatically.
- Lanyard Attachment - Clip Use to attach the CSI Pro-Pointer II to your belt, digging pouch or your detector.
- Increased Durability and Sensitivity
- Patented proportional audio/vibration pulse indicates targets
- Pinpoint tip detection 360° side scan detection area LED light for low light uses
- Patented scraping blade to sift through the soil to speed recovery
- Automatic tuning
- Large power button is easy to operate even with gloves
CSI Pro-Pointer II Hand-held metal detector specifications
- Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards for dust and water protection. Entire unit can be rinsed/cleaned under water.
- Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights 9 volt battery included Woven belt holster included
- Operating Temperatures: -35°F (-37°C) to 158°F (70°C)
- Operating Frequency: 12 kHz
- Environmental Rating: Weatherproof; IP 66
- Tuning: Automatic
- Indicators: Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate
- Controls: Power switch Dimensions:
- Length: 9" (22.9 cm)
- Thickness: 1.5" (3.8 cm) tapered to .875" (2.2 cm)
- Weight: 6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in
- Battery: Single 9V (included)
- Battery Life: Carbon: 16 hours Alkaline: 30 hours Rechargeable: 8 hours
- Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Parts/Labor on all metal detectors