Tactical Hand-Held Metal Detector (THD)
Tactical Hand-Held Detector (THD) Provides 360 degree Ultra-Sensitive Response detection
The Garrett THD (Tactical Hand-Held Detector) is the most rugged, compact metal detector on the market. With a highly-sensitive 360° detection area and a silent vibrating alarm indicator, the THD is the perfect metal detector for all law enforcement and security operations.
- Ultra sensitive response to metal objects.
- Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects.
- Powerful 4-inch length, 360º detection area.
- Silent vibrating with Red LED alarm indicator.
- Bright LED flashlight for low light and night operations. Useful for scanning IDs and for searching pockets, handbags.
- Sealed water-resistant construction. Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
- High impact case with molded rubber grip. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II.
- Ballistic weave holster (included): mounts easily on belt or in car.
- Optional rechargeable battery kit.
- Easy to operate: does not require any adjustments
- Usage Scenarios: The Garrett THD Metal Detector is ideal for:Schools, bars, clubs, corporate security, checkpoint security
|Length||8.4" (22 cm)|
|Thickness||1.6" (4.1 cm) tapered to 1.1" (2.8 cm)|
|Scan Area||3.5" (8.9 cm) long; 360° plus tip|
|Weight||6.4 oz. (.2 kg)|
-35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
Water and Dust
Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
Silent / Vibration
- Green: Power ON
- Amber: Battery LOW
- Red: ALARM condition
Power switch (On / Off)
LED flashlight (Momentary)
Single 9 volt battery provides up to 80 hours of normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 25 hours on each 12-hour recharge