Fisher Gold Nugget Hunter Metal Detector
Fisher Metal Detector | Gold Nugget Hunter Metal Detector | Gold bug 2 metal detector
Fisher Gold Bug 2 Gold Nugget / Electronic Prospecting Metal Detector
The MOST Sensitive Gold Hunting Detector Ever Made
- Extreme Sensitivity to Small Gold Nuggets
- High Precision Dual-Control Ground Balance
- Iron Disc Mode for Iron & Hot Rock Rejection
- Deep Target Audio Boost
- Lightweight & Hip-Mountable
- Available with Either a 6 ½” or 10” Elliptical Search Coil
- Operating Frequency: 71 kHz
Gold Nugget Hunting
Gold Nugget Hunter Metal Detector
Take prospecting to a new level with the ultra-high frequency Gold Bug-2.
Like the original Gold Bug, the Gold Bug-2 is designed for finding gold nuggets. It offers extraordinary sensitivity, ultra-high frequency (the highest operating frequency on the market), iron-discrimination, dust and moisture resistance, audio-boost and the ability to operate in extremely mineralized soil with a 3-position mineralization switch. Backed by Fisher’s 5-year Warranty
- THRESHOLD: Small shaft on rear of control housing, controls threshold tone.
- MODE: Three‑position toggle switch:
- IRON DISC Mode for iron discrimination.
- NORMAL Mode for normal All Metal operation.
- AUDIO BOOST Mode for hearing faint, deep targets.
- BATTERY TEST/SENSITIVITY:
- Dual-purpose potentiometer with switch for Audio‑Tone battery test, controls sensitivity to targets, electrical interference and ground minerals
- GROUND REJECT : Dual-knob control used to electronically tune the electronics to ignore ground minerals. A small, single‑turn coarse adjust knob is stacked on a large, 16‑turn fine tuning control.
- VOLUME : Turns the power on and controls signal response volume.
- HEADPHONES : Jack for most mono and stereo headphones with 1/4-inch plug.
Fisher Gold Nugget Hunter Metal Detector Features:
- Powerful 71kHz Operation for extreme sensitivity to small gold nuggets
- IRON DISC Mode rejects iron (trash) targets and hot rocks
- Resistant to dust and moisture
- Boosts audio signal of small and deep targets
- Convertible to hip-mount or chest-mount
- Weighs only 2.9 lbs
- Quartz-crystal locked electronics
- Uses two drop-in, 9 V batteries
- Dual-knob ground control for coarse and fine adjustment
Fisher Gold Nugget Hunter Metal Detector Specification:
|Control Housing||1.0 lbs|
|Handle and Coil||1.9 lbs.|
|LF Search||71.01 kHz|
|Speaker||2” Moisture Resistant|
|Headphone Jack||1/4” stereo/mono|
|Ground Adjustment||Manual, 16‑turn vernier dual‑shaft precision potentiometer|
|Dust, Moisture Resistant||Yes|
|Manual Threshold Tunning||Small shaft on rear of housing, effective in All Metal, Auto-Tune Modes|
|Size||6.5” or 10” standard, other sizes available|
|Cable Length||7 feet|
|Handle Mount / Hip-Mount Convertible||Yes|
|Type||(2) 9V rectangular|
|Life‑Carbon Zinc||10‑20 hours|