Fisher F75 Metal Detector | Multi-Purpose Metal Detector
F75 Metal Detector | Fisher Metal Detector | Best Metal Detector
These new features make the F75 more versatile with greater depth, better target separation and audio features that will open up your iron-infested sites!
This top-of the line metal detector has all of the important features you would expect from a Fisher detector. Light and well balanced with a large LCD screen that shows you Target Identification, Target Confidence, Target Depth and it’s newest feature, Digital Shielding Technology (DST). The F75 is an outstanding all-purpose metal detector. It’s most popular uses are finding coins, rings, and jewelry. It is also well suited to find relics, gold prospecting and beach hunting. Perfect for beginners to very experienced metal detector users.
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) – Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeTone: Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium (complements existing “High” setting)
- Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number – Serialization now stored electronically
Fisher F75 Advanced Visual & Audio Target ID Metal Detector
The Ultimate Detector! The metal detecting industry's premier relic hunting and general purpose metal detector.
- Lightest Weight / Best Ergonomics in the Industry
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Backlight – For Low Light Hunting Conditions
- Low Operating Cost – Typically 40+ Hours with 4-AA Alkaline Batteries
- Double-D Waterproof Searchcoil
- Rain Cover for Control Housing & Battery Housing Available
- Coin Shooting
- Relic Hunting
- Beach Hunting
- Gold Prospecting
F75 Metal Detector Specification:
Mechanical: S-rod with electronics housing mounted on handgrip, 3-piece breakdown, batteries under elbow, 2-way armrest adjustment —
forward/backward & around forearm.
- Searchcoil: 11” (28 cm) open-frame elliptical double-D, waterproof.
- Batteries: 4 AA, alkaline (not included).
- Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) with alkaline batteries installed.
- Static Balance: force in vertical plane normal to elbow 0.47 pounds (0.22 kg).Varies with adjustment and user’s stance and arm/hand physiology.
- Dynamic Balance: axial moment, 0.29 foot-pounds (0.39 newton-meters). Varies with adjustment and user’s stance and arm/hand physiology.
- Sweep Effort: lateral moment 5.2 foot-pounds (7.1 newton-meters).
- Operating Principle: VLF induction balance
- Operating Frequency: nominal 13 kHz, quartz crystal timing reference
- Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 10 9 root Hertz (detectivity)
- Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
Reactive Overload: approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)
40,000 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)
4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive
- Discrimination Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order methods
- ID Ground Suppression: third order
Battery Life: Typically 40 hours with high quality alkaline batteries
Estimated 80 hours with nickel oxyhydroxide batteries
Estimated 65 hours with lithium iron disulfide batteries
- Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing
F75 Metal Detector Additional Information:
|Use carrier default config||No|
|Allow phone orders only||No|
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Search Coil Size (in)||11"|
|Search Coil Shape||Elliptical|
|Search Coil Build||Open|
|Waterproof Search Coil||Yes|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||Yes|
|Technology||VLF Single Frequency|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||55|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||45.6|
|Control Box Mount||Standard|
|Number of Frequencies||1|
|Programmable Target Id||Yes|
|Target Id Segments||65|
|Ground Balance||Automatic Ground Tracking|
|Search Mode Types||All Metal, Discrimination, Motion All Metal, Pinpoint|
|Battery Life (hr)||20 to 30 Hours|