Elsight ELS-MA2016 Tactical Wearable Surveillance Unit Body Cam
Wearable Surveillance Camera - MA2016
Tactical Wearable Surveillance Unit (TWS) is a body camera designed to transmit video and audio stream via 3G / 4G mobile networks or Wi-Fi networks. With the built-in GNSS module, Bluetooth module and high-definition internal camera, the TWS police camera unit provides multiple functionalities, such as device positioning, picture capturing, video and audio recording, etc. Fingerprint identification is also supported by the device and it has various extension ports to meet the actual needs. Due to these features, TWS unit is widely applied to the surveillance projects of crime scene investigations, remote depositions, loss assessments, etc.
Wearable Surveillance Camera Key Features:
- Easy to carry the mobile terminal, meeting the needs of individual work. Three-proofing tech: water-proofing, dust-proofing and shock resistance. Lithium battery supporting at least 4 hours continuous work.
- Supporting TCP/IP protocols; transmitting video, audio and alarm data via network. Built-in 3G/4G and Wi-Fi (2.4G/5.8G) module.
- Supporting dual-stream: One for local high-definition storage and one for network transmission.
- Supporting full duplex two-way audio between device and platform. Supporting group intercom between devices via network.
- Supporting dual SIM card design: single card mode and double card mode. Supporting 32G internal storage and up to 32G external SD card.
- Build-in and external 2 megapixels cameras for high definition videos.
- Built-in 13 megapixels camera captures high definition pictures.
- Built-in GPS module and pluggable BDS module precisely positioning the device and uploading location information to surveillance center.
- Built-in Bluetooth module supporting Bluetooth headset or printer. Fingerprint identification providing high security for access control. Supporting simultaneous work of internal & external cameras. Supporting acceleration alarm in special case such as device fall off.
- Sharing Internet connection with other devices via Tethering; working as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
Wearable Surveillance Camera Specifications:
|Operating system||Android 4.1.2|
|CPU||Cortex-A9 Dual-Core 1.2 G Hz|
|Video/Audio input||Video input||2-ch, built-in HD camera and HD external video input (optional)|
|Audio input||Host MIC, Wired MIC, Bluetooth headset|
|LCD||WVGA (800*480), 3.5″|
|Audio output||Wired or Bluetooth headset; Speaker|
|Video/Audio output||Micro HDMI|
|Encoding resolution||For both built-in camera and external camera: 1080P / 720P / D1 / VGA / QVGA.|
|Decoding performance||1080P, 25fps|
|Built-in HD camera||1-ch, 13 Megapixels (4208*3120)|
|External camera||1-ch, 2 Megapixels (1600*1200)|
|Type||Micro SD (TF) Card|
|Touch screen||Capacitive Touch screen|
|Button||Power on/off, Menu, Home page, Return, Record, Alarm, Capture, Audio+/Audio-, PTT|
|Network||3G/4G mobile networks||FDD-LTE/WCDMA; Dual SIM card design.|
|Headset interface||1, for the wired headset|
|Mini USB interface||1, USB2.0|
|External camera interface||1, install the external camera if needed.|
|External antenna interface||1, install the external 3G/4G antenna when the 3G slave SIM card/4G SIM card is used.|
|Extension base||Provide serial port, USB, RJ45|
|Sensor||G-sensor, Temperature sensor|
|Flash light||High Brightness LED|
|Protection level||IP66, 1.5 meters of fall protection|
|Service time||>4 hours|
|Working condition||Temperature:-10℃～+50℃ ; humidity:10%～90%|
|Weight||382g (with the battery)|