Portable Bullet Trap Upper Section Only
Bullet trap upper section only. Wheel base is not included. Includes: Steel Plate, Rubber Fascia, Handles and Clean Out Tray.
Steel Plate and Rubber Replacement
Steel plate should be replaced if crack, breach, or through hole is identified.
When used in conjunction with MATCH shoot house training, Portable Bullet Traps:
- Can be quickly positioned anywhere in the MATCH, allowing for less predictable engagement areas than wall mounted targets
- extend the operating life of MATCH walls
- Reduce the recommended frequency of routine inspections
NOTE: Portable Bullet Traps are mandatory if the MATCH fascia type is plywood without gravel. They are recommended with all other MATCH fascia types.
- 1/2” thick AR500 impact plate
- 2” thick rubber fascia to contain splatter and allow for a direct target mounting location
- Stands at 6’ tall
- 45”x25” target surface
- No exposed bolts or brackets in the target zone
- Two Wheel options:
- a. Larger ” off road” wheel (uneven surfaces)
- b. Smaller wheel with brass guard for ease of operation (flat concrete only)
- Convenient dump tray for collecting spent lead and jackets