Mifram Mobile Ramp For Uploading Containers
Mobile Warehouse Dock Ramps
A mobile ramp for loading and unloading containers and trucks using fork lift trucks. Ideal for facilities and places where there is no permanent loading bay or unloading of supplies at front line operations.
Mobile Yard Ramps For Uploading Containers
- The ramp is used by the IDF in its southern bases. Designed for use by fork lift trucks, mechanical equipment, APC’s, vehicles, trucks and other equipment
- A wide ramp for vehicles supplied to an international client
- Equipment can be loaded and unloaded exactly where it is needed
- Corrugated ramp to prevent slippage (also in rain)
- A fork lift truck can easily access the container
- Ideal for loading and unloading containers using a fork lift truck
- Also suitable for special heavy equipment – can carry up to 10 tons
- Special wide ramp for loading/unloading ships at Haifa Port
Mobile Warehouse Dock Ramps Advantages:
- Loading and unloading can be done exactly where needed.
- The ramp can be used for loading and unloading all types of containers, trucks, trailers etc.
The ramp saves loading and unloading time – no need for a permanent loading bay and then to move goods to another location.
The ramp can be stored in an unused location and transferred easily by a fork lift truck to where loading or unloading is to be done.
Heavy-Duty Mobile Ramp Specification Table:
|Height||~3 m. (Variable)|