DIRIN 500 A2B2P3 R D NBC
Dirin 500 AB2P3 NBC is a combined filter equipped with a standard threaded connector according to EN 148-1.
Dirin 500 AB2P3 NBC is derived from NBC military filters used in NATO countries, i.e. shape and size are similar to the M58 filter used by the Italian Armed forces for NBC applications and the charcoal used is the same which is specifically homologated for this purpose by the Italian Army.
• Dirin 500 AB2P3 NBC has been tested according to EN 143 and EN 14387.
• In addition it has been tested according to the German Norm TL 4240-0017 – Schraubfilter, nicht magnetisierbar fur ABC-Schutzmaske concerning gas capacity and particle penetration efficiency.
• Gas capacity tests have been performed by The Armed Forces Scientific Institute for Protection Technologies – NBC-Protection of Munster, while particle penetration efficiency has been tested at Berufsgenossenschaftliches Institut für Arbeitsschutz – BIA (im HVBG).
• Dirin 500 AB2P3 NBC does not protect against, carbon monoxide, oxygen deficiency, gases of families other than A and B and nuclear substances in gaseous form.
• Dirin 500 AB2P3 NBC is for single use only and should be disposed according to the substances retained and local legislation.
• Dirin 500 AB2P3 NBC is to be used on full face masks only. NBC agents are generally toxic also through skin.
Breathing protection must therefore be integrated with skin protection (i.e. NBC suits, gloves, boots and hood).