SECPRO BULLETPROOF FACE MASK & MICH HELMET COMBO
BALLISTIC FACE MASK WITH NIJ LEVEL IIIA PROTECTION
Ballistic Facial Mask to protect face from fragmentation and shrapnel objects. Build Outside with kevlar bullet resistant materials and inside padded with shock absorption pads, & Perfect fit elastic adjustable system.
The SecPro NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic Face Mask is a bulletproof face mask made to maximize comfort while protecting the users face from harm. The Ballistic Half Face Mask provides complete front facial protection against all NIJ Standard Level IIIA and lesser ballistic threats.
MICH HELMETS LEVEL IIIA NIJ 10106
MICH/ACH ADVANCED COMBAT BALLISTIC HELMETS
Mich (Modular Integrated Communications Helmet) are Advanced kevlar Helmet with NIJ Level IIIA Protection. Offers easy mounting option for gas masks, night vision devices and communications equipment,
The SecPro MICH Ach Helmet (ACH) Advanced is an NIJ 06' certified Level IIIA kevlar helmet. Originally designed as an improved version of the PASGT style military helmet, the MICH ACH helmet has been engineered to improve the users' field of vision and to allow for a sharper hearing capability. This unique ballistic helmet possesses numerous built in features that combine to deliver high-quality ballistic protection. In addition, the unique design of this ballistic helmet, consisting of a reduced weight, removal of the front peak and a higher cut from side to back, allows for greater compatibility with gas masks, communications equipment and other vital devices.
MICH Helmets Ballistic Level IIIA next generation of protective combat Ach Mich Helmet, These Modular Integrated Communications Helmet are specially designed for special forces combat operation.
Its lightweight and resilient para-aramid (kevlar) construction provides comprehensive protection against ballistic projectiles and fragmentation. It also serves as an exceptional form of protection against other low energy threats. Ballistic resistant bolts anchor an easily detachable, four point harness to the shell.
MICH Helmet Features:
- Scratch-resistant non-reflective flat paint
- The interior of this ballistic helmet is lined with impact absorbing, 3/4" pads that provide additional protection against blunt force trauma
- Its four point suspension system is fully adjustable for added comfort and stability
- A quick release feature on the left side ensures fast placement and removal; an ideal convenience for any military helmet
- The rear portion allows for easy, comfortable movement when wearing a collared, tactical vest in-conjunction with the helmet
- This product meets and exceeds the NIJ level III A ballistic standard and is certified for NIJ 10106. It has been tested to meet the V50 standard for fragmentation resistance
Ballistic ACH MICH Helmets Specification:
|Ballistic Level :||IIIA|
|Material :||Multi layer Para Aramid / Kevlar|
|Suspension||7 Pad System|