SecPro RCS2 Riot Control Suit
Riot Control Suit - RCS2
Police & Law and Enforcement Riot Control Suit
Complete Riot Gear for any situation protect security offices from blunt force trauma.
The SecPro Police Riot Suit provides substantial protection from blunt force trauma. The contour molded outer shell features impact ridges that disperse the brunt of the blows, while foam inner padding cushions the body. Soft brush and mesh line the inside to reduce abrasion and provide long-term comfort. The hard shell protectors are used for covering and protecting most of the body. They are designed to withstand hard blow, and prevent penetration or stabbing by sharp tools, anti-fire and anti-acidity. The SecPro Riot Suit is currently deployed and passes the rigorous standards of our most elite law enforcement agencies, for quality, operational flexibility, protection area, energy absorbency, and flame resistance performance.
Riot Control Suit Includes
- Upper Body and Shoulder protection
- Forearm Protection
- Thigh and Groin Protection
- Knee and Shin Guard Protection
- Riot Gloves, Hard Knuckle with Kevlar
Riot Control Suit Features
- Efficient protection of sensitive parts of the body with sufficient spine protection
- The set covers and protects at least 65 % of the front part of the body
- Quick donning and doffing
- High comfort without any movement limitations
- Variable fastening and fixation system by means of elastic fastening straps
- The 3-layer trunk protection consists of a plastic moulding, highly efficient anti-shock vest (flexible shaped moulding), and an inner vest ensuring good ventilation, easy adaption to the body, and good body moisture drainage.
Riot Control Suit Specification
- Colors: Black
- Reliability of function: within the temperature range from -25oC to +50oC
- The overall weight of the whole set is low thanks to the innovative plastic materials.
- Set weight: from 5.0 to 7.0 kg depending on the plastic mouldings material (for the size XL/II).
- The sizes take account of and combine the height and girth groups.