The LALO Rapid Assault boot is designed for quick entry and exit when time is critical. It is a comfortable, lightweight, all-purpose duty boot for all-day wear. The dual-density EVA in the midsole provides cushion while standing and propulsion when it's “go” time. It features a two-way passive drainage system designed to move moisture away from the foot, a carbonized bamboo antimicrobial lining, ample toe box space, slip-resistant outsole traction pods, and much more.
The Rapid Assault is the ultimate high-speed low drag hybrid for when there’s no time for fear or thought, just action - the one thing that separates the quick from the dead. The LALO Rapid Assault - Find your rush.
Available in Black Ops, Coyote Brown, Multicam®; 9” cuff.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hidden Lace Pocket
- Sleek eyelet loops
- Cordura 1000D Nylon Upper
- Articulating heel and outsole shape for assisting in noise reduction
- Trek Dry™ moisture-wicking, hydrophobic, antimicrobial lining utilizing carbonized bamboo
- LALO OCF - Operator Component Fit System
- Carbonized rubber toe cap for durability and protection
- Drainage ports for a two-way passive drainage system
- EVA heel counter for maximum stability and a secure fit
- Multi-density EVA construction designed to cushion at foot-strike and propel during toe-off
- Signature slip-resistant LALO Off-Road Traction Pods (ORTP)
The Rapid Assault is suitable for moving over any terrain where weight matters and speed and flexibility are needed. It excels on trails, mixed substrates, and roads. The rocker shape of the Rapid Assault sole promotes mid-foot strike and forward momentum. Due to the construction of the outsole pods, this is not a shoe for the treadmill. We also do not recommend this boot for fast roping.
Color: Black, Multicam®, Coyote
Weight: 1lb 3oz (based on a men's size 10)
Heel to Toe Drop: 5 mm active drop
For best fit, we recommend 1/2 size up from similar products.