EXFIL SAR Backcountry Helmet for industrial and mountaineering performance standards
The EXFIL SAR is the first purpose built Search and Rescue helmet to provide accessory mounting capabilities, while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The EXFIL SAR Backcountry features a glass reinforced polyCarbonate shroud that is designed to handle lights and cameras. The helmet also includes a sport style under the chin retention system with a Fidlock magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation.
- Sport Style Retention System
- Includes a Fidlock magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation
- Zorbium Foam Liner
- Expanded Polystyrene Impact Liner featuring Zorbium Foam Comfort Pads in two thicknesses
- Glass reinforced polyCarbonate shroud
- Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 Standard for Mountaineering Helmets
- Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 Standard for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets
NOTE: EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL SAR is not fully certified to EN14052 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of EN12492 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
||COMPLETE SYSTEM WEIGHT
|SINGLE SIZE (NO RAILS)
||1.39 lbs. (0.63g)
|SINGLE SIZE (WITH RAILS)
||1.59 lbs. (0.72g)
||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE ( IN. )
||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE ( CM )
||20 7/8" - 24 3/4"
||6 5/8 - 7 7/8