The EB2 Backup is a slender, compact dual-output flashlight with a stunning 600-lumen maximum output that can be used as a primary or backup light for patrol officers or a duty light for plainclothes officers. It's also ideal for everyday-carry, self-defense, or outdoor applications. The EB2 features an ultra-high-output, virtually indestructible LED emitter and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that create a high-intensity beam optimized for both reach and situational awareness.
The EB2's max-output 600-lumen beam is ideal for identifying potential threats and overwhelming their vision. Its five-lumen low-output setting is perfect for reading a map, checking an ID, or navigating in low light with minimal degradation of your dark-adapted vision. The EB2 Backup can run at this low-output level for 67 hours on a set of two 123A lithium batteries, a valuable feature for outdoor, emergency, or other uses where you may not have easy access to spare batteries.
A tough, lightweight Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body protects the EB2's sophisticated electronics, and its smooth contours minimize clothing snag and pressure points. A two-way clip permits secure head-up or head-down carry, as well as field-expedient hands-free lighting if clipped to the bill or brim of a hat. Available in Black.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with plenty of reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Available in Black
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life