Anchors and Roof Brackets - Anchorage Connectors
The RB-9800 is a reusable single person roof anchor (bracket), designed to fit most roof pitches. The RB-9800 consists of a D-ring integrally connected to two steel plates. This roof anchor must be installed according to these instructions using the appropriate screws. The user must connect to the D-ring using only an approved connecting device. This roof anchor is designed and engineered to meet or exceed all applicable CSA, OSHA, ANSI and Ministry of Labour requirements and standards
It is the employer’s responsibility to provide all users of fall protection with the proper equipment and training for the work at hand.
- All users must read and understand all warnings and instructions prior to use.
- Only trained personnel must use this equipment.
- Ensure that all pieces of equipment are compatible with each other; failure to adhere to system compatibility requirements may result in accidental disengagement which could result in injury or death
- The end user must inspect all equipment before each use.
Anchors and Roof Brackets Features:
- A complete fall arrest system requires three primary components: approved full body harness, connector and anchorage connector
- Anchors can be connected to a variety of materials such as steel, wood and concrete
- PeakWorks offers a wide range of anchor systems including: single-use/reusable roof anchors, sliding beam anchors, concrete hole anchors and permanent anchors
- The anchor should be located directly above the worker to prevent swinging
- The height of an anchor is a key variable when determining fall clearance
- As with all fall protection products, anchors must be inspected by a competent person at a minimum annually
- All PeakWorks anchors are built with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lb (22 kN)
- All PeakWorks anchors meet or exceed CSA Z259.15 and ANSI Z359.18 standards and OSHA requirements
- 310-lb (141-kg) capacity for 1 worker (combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc.)
Anchors and Roof Brackets Specification:
|Prod. No.||Mod. No.||Product Name||Application|
|V8221111||CP-10011-1||Permanent Anchorage with 1/2" (13mm) Hole||Permanent|
|V8221112||CP-10011-2||Permanent Anchorage with 5/8" (16mm) Hole||Permanent|
|V8221112||CP-10011-3||Permanent Anchorage with 3/4" (19mm) Hole||Permanent|
|V8224111||AC-9450-DPLTF||D-Ring Plate w/ D-Ring & Fasteners||Permanent|
|V8229001||RB-9701||Single-Use Roof Bracket||Permanent|
|V8229000||RB-9800||Reusable Roof Anchor Bracket||Permanent|
|V829104||RB-9900||Stainless Steel Reusable Roof Anchor Bracket||Permanent|
|V8221114||CP-10010-1||5K Concrete Swivel Anchor with 5/8" (16mm) Sleeve Anchor||Permanent|
|V8221115||CP-10010-2||5K Steel Anchor with 1/2" x4" (13mm x 102mm) G8 Steel Bold Lock Washer and Lock Nut||Permanent|