The Nuctech X75BI Dual-Energy X-Ray Inspection System is an advanced dual-energy security X-ray scanner, widely installed at airports, mass transit stations, critical infrastructure, post offices, and big events around the world. With a proven track record of success and featuring unsurpassed image performance, ergonomic user interface, advanced image enhancement and network applications, the Nuctech X75BI X-Ray Scanner provides top-of-the-line image quality and advanced material identification. It can also be configured to automatically detect and alert operators of hidden explosives and drugs.
- Threat Image Projection (TIP) system, provides data for security supervisors to operator performance monitoring and training, while reducing the probability of missed threats.
- Can be optionally configured to automatically detect explosives & narcotic substances.
- Modular design combined with built-in diagnostics minimize maintenance.
- State-of-the-art technology for superior image quality with wire resolution of 38 AWG and steel penetration up to 30mm
- Minimal X-ray leakage meets all published international health and safety standards
- TIP (Threat Image Projection) provides a very practical solution for operator performance monitoring and training
- Stepwise, continuous and local zoom functions allows operators to quickly and efficiently enlarge images
- Images can be saved in multiple formats including BMP, JPG and PNG , and transferred to USB storage devices
- Ergonomic keyboard and user-friendly interface ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the x-ray screening operation
- Tunnel Dimensions (mm) - 755 x 555
- Tunnel Dimensions (inch) - 29.7'' x 21.9''
- Conveyor Speed - 0.20m/s
- Conveyor Height - 750mm
- Max. Load - 160Kg
- Wire Resolution - 38AWG
- Steel Penetration - 30mm
- Display Resolution - 1280 x 1024
Please note that all of our security inspection systems are built-to-order items, for lead time and price on any x-ray scanners please submit a request for quote using the RFQ button above.