Scanna Gatescan-P is a walk-through metal detector that can be can be deployed and transported to any location and setup within 5 minutes by a single operator. It has multi-zone or zone specific detection and is designed for use in demanding environments.
Gatescan-P is used with law enforcement agencies in the fight against knife crime and is ideal for sporting events, nightclubs, conferences, schools, VIP security or for any event or location requiring high discrimination metal detection combined with ease of use and total portability.
Gatescan-P is a remarkably user-friendly walkthrough metal detector that is straightforward to operate with minimal operator training required. When not in use Gatescan-P collapses into a compact, portable unit on wheels for easy transportation between sites and fits in the trunk of your RV for movement by vehicle.
Gatescan will operate for up to 40 hours on a single battery charge and can be completely recharged overnight. The unit can be charged whilst erected using the mains charger or whilst collapsed using the mains charger with y-connector. Gatescan-P is available with a protective cover which protects the unit from dust, dirt and scratches during storage and transit. Gatescan-P can be used in or outdoors making it ideal for event security and it has a weather protective cover accessory which protects the arch during rainy conditions.
- Head to toe, zone specific detection
- Digital I/O, secured access control panel that has been designed for intuitive ease-of-use and has a built-in self-diagnostic function that will notify operators immediately if there is a situation requiring attention.
- In and outdoor use (IP52) - pop up shelter available for rainy weather
- 3 sensor zones with LEDs
- 100 levels of adjustable sensitivity
- Battery life of 40 hours, no reliance on mains
- Total weight of less than 100 lbs
- No van or roof-rack needed for moving it around
- Inbuilt wheels and handle for ease of transit
- No assembly tools - clips together in minutes
Standard System Configuration
- Gatescan-P comprising 3 transmitter panels, 3 receiver panels, crosspiece, 2 battery base
- Mains Cable
- Webbing Straps
- Operating Manual
- 12 month back to base exchange warranty
Power Supply: 100V +/- 15% and 220V +/- 15% 50/60 hz
Battery Life: 40 hours
Size and Weight
Portable Dimensions: H: 36.5 x W: 23 x 26"
Assembled: H (internal) 82" x W (internal) 30 x D 34"
H (external) 88 x W (external) 46 x D 34"
Weight: 90 lbs
Safety and Emissions
Magnetic media: Will not damage magnetic tape, computer disks, CDs DVDs, video tape, ID cards, Credit Cards, SD Cards
Standards: Gatescan is designed to meet regulatory standards: FAA, NILECJ-0601.00.
EMC: Designed for EMC compliance (CE)
Temperature: -20 - + 70 C
Max Humidity: 95%
IP Rating: IP52
***Please note that Security Metal Detectors are made to order items and cannot be purchased online ***