Handheld Chemical Trace Detector
Portable Explosives Detection | Portable Drug Detection
The SecPro T60 Handheld Chemical Detector Unit offers rapid and accurate identification of unknown liquids and solids such as narcotics, explosives and chemical threats. Utilizing state-of-the-art Raman spectroscopy technology, the T60 can analyze unknown substances quickly and reliably. Unlike other trace detectors, the SecPro T60 functions as a bomb detector, explosive detector and a chemical detection unit. With its light handheld design and user friendly operations the SecPro T60 can be used in police, borders, armies, ports and customs with minimal training and maintenance .
Handheld Chemical Trace Detector Features
- Quickly and accurately identifies a wide range of potential threats
- Extensible library allows new substances to be added
- Handheld and ergonomic design
- Non-destructive and Non-radioactive testing
- Micro USB for data transfer and software update
- User-friendly touch-screen interface minimizes training requirements
Handheld Chemical Trace Detector Information
- Detector Type: Raman Spectroscopy
- Detectable Narcotics: Ketamine, Ice, Cocaine, Toluene, Acetone, Aether, etc.
- Detectable Explosives: Most commercially available and military explosives including: TNT, RDX, Nitramine, HMX, TATP, Composition B, PETN, etc.
- Detectable Chemicals: Chemical warefare agents, poisonous liquids and solids, corrosive lquids, etc.
Handheld Chemical Detector Trace Technical Specifications
- Startup Time: <60 seconds
- International Protection: IP67
- Communication Interface: Micro USB
- Alarm Function: Sound
- Network Interface: Remote data settings with central libary management system
- User Interface: 3.5" touch screen LCD
***Please note that all of our drug and bomb detection units are made-to-order items. For lead time and price on any trace detectors, please submit a request for quote using the RFQ button above.***