Petzl M34A Sln Am’D Connectors
This product is available.
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. It can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Facilitates manipulations:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H profile:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems:
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
- Also available in black (SCREW-LOCK and TRIACT-LOCK)
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use