IGUANE Helivac lanyard for ground drop-off/recovery
The IGUANE lanyard is designed for ground helivac. Manipulation is easy thanks to the instant identification of the attachment elements by color coding. Lanyard available in two lengths.
- Designed for ground helivac:
- On the metal frame, a large upper hole for rapid attachment of the helicopter winch
- double lower end allows the rescuer and victim to be connected
- carabiner fixed to the metal frame to attach a litter
- Easy manipulation:
- instant identification of the attachment elements thanks to their color coding
- facilitated clipping due to connectors held in correct position
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
(1) The IGUANE helivac lanyard does not have an energy absorber. It should thus only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the anchor point).
- Length of arms: 38 cm
- Connector: VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK
- Weight: 600 g
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, elastomer
- Certification(s): CE EN 354