NSA evaluated and meets or exceeds the specifications for SECURE ERASURE OF HARD DISK DRIVES, both longitudinal and perpendicular, and other flat magnetic media as established by the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE & the NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY.
• Weight: 4 oz.
• 12,000 Gauss mag flux density
• 5,000 Oersted mag field intensity
• Dimensions: 7.5"L x 0.2"H x 1.5"W
SHIELDED CASE SPECIFICATIONS
• Case Material: Tempered Steel
• Weight: 14 oz.
• Dimensions: 4"L x 1"H x 2"W
NSA evaluated and meets or exceeds the specifications for secure erasure of hard disk drives and other magnetic media, both longitudinal and perpendicular, as established by the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE & the NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY.
The Model 1100 provides economical destruction of confidential, sensitive and CLASSIFIED data in accordance with recognized standards. It provides the highest level of security assures permanent data erasure. The 1100 Degaussing Wand is an environmentally friendly and cost effective solution for a wide range of degaussing requirements!
• On NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List
• A magnetic shield assures safe degaussing wand storage
• No Power Required (Fixed High Energy Magnetic Field)
• Degausses longitudinal and perpendicular media up to 5,000 Oe
Made in the USA