Mifram Modular Protective Wall
Protective Wall - Fences & Obstacles
A modular protection system made from galvanized steel plates with internal supports and filled with sand.
The system can be supplied in different sizes and configurations for use in a wide variety of purposes and scenarios. Simple and easy manual assembly, no tools necessary. The system consists of easy to assemble and dismantable galvanized steel panels.
Protective Wall Features:
- Construction of a spiral shaped protected area. All construction uses protective wall elements including the entrance, roof, observation and guard posts.
- Protection for helicopters and landing pads
- Protection for armored assault and other vehicles including munitions trucks
- Protection for missile batteries and launchers, gun emplacements and ammunition
- Protection for troop and manpower concentrations
- Protection for divisional bases and field hospitals
- Protection for rocket launchers, artillery and ammunition
- Protection for fuel, water, ammunition storage and other facilities
- Front line bases and mobile command post protection
- Universal fighting and protective post in the field Can be erected or dismantled in a matter of hours Cat
Protective Wall Advantages:
- Wall sections are provided in a variety of thicknesses making the system suitable for protection, both at the front line and in civilian areas.
- The filling material can be sand, gravel or any other readily available, inert material. Only the light, steel sheets must be transported to the site.
- Assembly is simple and easy – the system consists of galvanized steel panels that are easy to assemble and disassemble.
- The system can be used to create fences and partitions up to 5 m. high without the need for a wide base. If needed, wall sections are easily dismantled and moved to a new location for reuse.
PROTECTION AND CONCEALMENT OF INSTALLATIONS, INFRASTRUCTURES AND EQUIPMENT
- Hangar for vehicles, tanks, armored cars, equipment - easily dismantable
- Protection for military bases, staging areas, high-value facilities etc.
- Protection for containers containing liquids and hazardous materials
- Concealing and protecting infrastructure and high risk highways
- Troop concentrations, tent barracks, containers with sensitive materials etc.
- Adding protection and concealment for threatened infrastructures and roads
THE SYSTEM WAS SUCCESSFULLY TESTED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING THREATS:
- Petrol bombs and stones
- Light weapons fire – up to and including 0.5 in.
- Heavy shrapnel and hand grenades
- Direct hit and near miss from mortar shells up to and including 120 mm
- Blast from aerial explosions and missiles according to specified threats.
- Nearby detonation of car bomb with 2.5 tons (!) of explosives
Threat assessments and specification determines the required wall thickness.
Detachable sealed fence that can be assembled quickly and effectively on site with available manpower and no tools. Used to conceal and isolate:
- Acoustic insulation
- Blocking line of site and observation
- Hostile vehicles
- thieves, burglars
- And more…
SIMPLE AND EASY CONSTRUCTION
Tools needed for assembly:
- Truck or light-truck to transport the various sections.
- Assembly team – 3 – 4 workers
- Digger/Mechanical shovel/Big Bag
The galvanized metal is resistant against:
- Extreme weather conditions
- Sand storms
- UV radiation
- Intensive fires
- And more.
Protective wall used internationally:
The protective wall system was, amongst other contracts, was awarded a multi-year tender to protect UN bases across the globe from a range of threats. Mifram protects UN forward bases and installations in Israel and conflict areas using barriers and road blocks, protective equipment and protective walls.