Kai Zero Tolerance 0452CF Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Folding Knife
The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife.
To make this amazing knife more readily available, ZT has created a new-for-2015 version based on the original’s streamlined form and high-performance function. The 0452CF is the same size as the original 0454, but with a carbon fiber front scale and S35VN dual-finished blade. S35VN sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and can be resharpened easily. The 0452CF opens as smooth as butter with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up
As a final touch of class, the 0452CF features handsome 5-spoke pivot hardware. From office to outdoors, the 0452CF is ready to go wherever you're ready to take it.
- Made in the USA
- Based on the award-winning 0454
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible (left/right), deep-carry clip
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back, stonewashed finish
- Blade length: 4.1Â in. (10.4Â cm)
- Closed length: 5.2Â in. (13.2Â cm)
- Overall length: 9.3Â in. (23.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.6Â oz. (130.4Â g)