ATN Night Vision IR Illuminator for ATN sights
ATN IR850 Pro Long Range IR infrared illuminator for hunting, law enforcement, search & rescue and military use.
Manufacture ID: ACMUIR85PR
ATN IR850 Pro an extremely powerful, long range 850 mW infrared illuminator for hunting, law enforcement, search & rescue and military use.
- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminium.
- Waterproof to IPX8 standard.
- Two modes of operation.
- Flawless white beam.
- Easy rail mounting system.
- Accessories: battery charger.
- One-year Warranty.
The IR850 Pro comes with a single Lithium Ion rechargeable battery. IR Illuminator uses a single Lithium Ion rechargeable battery, 18650R.
- Unscrew the Tail cap from the Battery Tube, until it is free.
- Place Battery within the Battery Tube, observing proper battery polarity.
- Screw the Tail cap to the right.
The ATN IR850 PRO consists of 2 possible modes:
- Tactical mode — a high brightness output, not recommended for general use;
- General mode — allows for use low, medium, and high brightness outputs.
Insert the provided battery (18650) into the battery tube. Place the Tail cap back over the Battery tube and turn clockwise to secure.
- To activate tactical mode, tighten the battery tube by twisting the tube clock-wise, until snug tight.
- Your IR850 PRO will only produce a high brightness output when the on/off button is pressed.
To activate general mode, turn the battery tube counter-clockwise, about ½ turn.
- Open the camera application from your phone or tablet.
- With the IR850 PRO turned off, place it underneath the phone or tablet with the lens facing the camera.
- Press and release the on/off button half-way and without clicking the button. You can view the different IR output stages (low, medium, high) from your phone/tablet camera. Refer to the Figure below.
Repeat this step to cycle through the different brightness outputs of the IR850 PRO.
- Once the preferred output is determined, hold and push the button until a click occurs. Leave the IR on for about 3 seconds. Turn off the unit. The output setting is now saved.
- If your IR850 PRO does not cycle through different brightness outputs, loosen the battery tube slightly and repeat steps 1 – 5.
ACTIVATE GENERAL MODE ONLY
- Unscrew the IR850 PRO battery tube from the lens, and take out the spring ring and spring from the assembly.
- Connect the spring ring and spring as shown.
- Insert the spring into the lens, with the ring making contact with the lens housing.
- Assemble the IR850 PRO lens and battery tube back together. Ensure the battery tube is snug tight with the lens housing.
- Your IR850 PRO should now only be able to operate in General Mode.
Turn the light to maximum output and shine it on a wall 8~10 m away. To focus the beam, hold the lens head in one hand and turn the battery tube with your other hand. Turn clockwise or counter-clockwise till the focus is to your liking.
Attach the IR850 Pro, adjust the mount as follows:
- Unscrew the four screws  securing the top of the bracket  and the bottom  half of the adjustable mount.
- Place the top and lower parts of the adjustable mount around the IR850 Pro.
- Using an Allen wrench, secure the four screws . Do not apply excessive torque.
To adjust the windage and elevation, the two round dials must be turned/adjusted.
The round dial on the left is your elevation adjustment. The flat dial is your windage adjustment.
Adjust each dial until your IR light is centered with your picture.
Lubricate the threads and O-Rings to prevent wear and retain water retention. This will help prevent drying.