The Hazard 4 Reveille Toiletry bag was designed for desert tent-encampments, makeshift military barracks, and 3rd world lodgings But its progressive, rugged looks won't appear out of place on five-star hotel marble. Small pouches for shaving etc. have been around, but this military-grade, harsh-environment type is a first. Made with the same innovative features, and attention to detail as our larger bags, it will keep you civilized in the most dangerous spots on earth. It features a larger volume for prolonged deployments, a suspension swivel-hook to keep it off questionable surfaces, and internal organizers to keep contents from mixing/breaking. It even has a clear internal window for an optional mirror.
- Perfectly sized dimensions for extended trips away, rounded corner design for snag-free in-out from luggage & wide-opening main compartment
- Large side-pocket for separating shavers, tooth brushes, etc. Elastic loop & pocket organizers inside & clear window inside on flap
- Swiveling steel suspension-hook to hang above surfaces, carry-handle for easy grab-and-go, large, easy-access front pocket for frequently needed items
- Two flat-zippered pockets for sewing kits, pills, etc. PAL's compatible loops on bottom for attaching small pouches & silent YKK zippers
- Main Material: DuPont(R) 1000D Cordura(R)